Have a copy of your resume ready!
E-Commerce Womens Merchandiser:
The position of E-Commerce Womens Merchandiser is responsible for uploading merchandise to Shopify and making sure that all product are navigated properly on the website. They are responsible for all e-commerce customer service, including returns & exchanges. They will also assist the manager and adversing department with photoshoots and styling.
- Performs daily site updates including: new items, categorization, image upload management.
- Make sure collection pages are sorted appropriately to highlight the correct products.
- Pull items from the sales floor and help managers with styling photoshoots that will be uploaded to the site.
- Edit all women’s E commerce product images from photo shoots to select best for online and marketing use.
- Work on Shopify to upload all women’s products that are received.
- Answer all customer service questions (emails, phone calls, customer chats)
- Handle exchanges/returns the same day that they are received.
- Work with managers on inventory issues that need to be addressed.
- Work with manager and advertising department on discounts and promotions.
Knowledge & Skills
- A passion for the fashion industry with product knowledge and understanding of eCommerce
- Demonstrate the organizational ability to facilitate multi-tasking in a fast-pace environment
- Ability to think both strategically and creatively
- Solution-driven problem solver
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Shopify is a plus
- Experience with Photoshop is a plus
- Able to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Sure commitment to excellence and full ownership of responsibilities
Please apply In-Store with Bella.